Data Protection Declaration
- Information about the collection of personal data
- Below we inform about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data that are directly related to your person, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behaviour.
- Responsible acc. Art. 4 § 7 EU General Data Protection Regulation (EU GDPR) is
Invento Products & Services GmbH
Klein Feldhus 1
You can reach our data protection officer at firstname.lastname@example.org or at our postal address with the addition “Der Datenschutzbeauftragte”.
- When you contact us by e-mail or by a contact form, the information you provide (your e-mail address, your name and telephone number if applicable) will be stored by us to answer your questions. We delete the data that arises in this context after the storage is no longer required, or limit the processing if there are statutory retention requirements.
- If we rely on commissioned service providers for individual functions of our offer or would like to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail below about these transactions. In doing so, we also mention the specified criteria for the storage duration.
- Your rights
- You have the following rights with respect to the personal data which are directly related to your person:
- right of access to information,
- right to rectification or deletion,
- right to restriction of processing,
- right to object to the processing,
- right to data portability.
- You also have the right to complain about our processing of your personal data by a data protection supervisory authority.
- Collection of personal data when visiting our website
- In the case of merely informative use of the website, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we will only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display our website and to ensure the stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 EU GDPR):
- IP address
- Date and time of the request
- Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of the request (concrete page)
- Access status / HTTP status code
- Each transferred amount of data
- Website from which the request comes
- Operating system and its interface
- Language and version of the browser software.
- In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive assigned to the browser you are using and by which the body that sets the cookie (here through us) receives certain information. Cookies cannot run programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They serve to make the Internet offer more user-friendly and effective overall.
- This website uses the following types of cookies which scope and operation are explained below:
- Transient cookies (see b)
- Persistent cookies (see c).
- Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. These include in particular the session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, with which various requests from your browser can be assigned to the common session. This will allow your computer to be recognized when you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
- Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may differ depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies in the security settings of your browser at any time.
- You can configure your browser settings according to your wishes and refuse the acceptance of third-party cookies or all cookies. Please be aware that you may not be able to use all functions of this website.
- Further functions and offers of our website
- In addition to the purely informational use of our website, we offer various services that you can use if you are interested. To do this, you will generally need to provide other personal information that we use to provide the service and for which the aforementioned data processing principles apply.
- In part, we use external service providers to process your data. These have been carefully selected and commissioned by us, are bound by our instructions and are regularly inspected.
- Insofar as our service providers or partners are based in a country outside the European Economic Area (EEA), we inform you about the consequences of this circumstance in the description of the offer.
- Objection or revocation against the processing of your data
- If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you can revoke it at any time. Such revocation will affect the admissibility of the processing of your personal data after you have given it to us.
- Insofar as we base the processing of your personal data on the balance of interests, you may object to the processing. This is the case if, in particular, the processing is not required to fulfill a contract with you, which we describe in each case in the following description of the functions. In the event of such a disagreement, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the case of your justified objection, we will examine the situation and will either discontinue or adapt the data processing or point out to you our compelling legitimate reasons on which we continue the processing.
- Of course, you may object to the processing of your personal data for advertising and data analysis purposes at any time. About your contradictions in advertising you can inform us under the following contact details:
Invento Products & Services GmbH
Klein Feldhus 1
- Google Analytics
- This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses so-called “cookies”, text files that are stored on your computer and that allow an analysis of the use of the website by you. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. However, in the event of activation of IP anonymisation on this website, your IP address will be shortened beforehand by Google within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases the full IP address will be sent to a Google server in the US and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services related to website usage and internet usage to the website operator.
- The IP address transmitted by Google Analytics as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other data provided by Google.
- You can prevent the storage of cookies by setting your browser software accordingly; however, please note that if you do this, you may not be able to use all the features of this website to the fullest extent possible. You may also prevent the collection of the data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) as well as the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available under the following link: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de.
- This website uses Google Analytics with the extension “_anonymizeIp()”. As a result, IP addresses are processed shortened, a person-relatedness can be excluded. Insofar as the data collected about you is assigned a personal reference, it will be immediately excluded and the personal data will be deleted immediately.
- We use Google Analytics to analyze and regularly improve the use of our website. With the statistics we can improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. For the exceptional cases in which personal information is transferred to the US, Google has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US Framework. The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is Art. 6 § 1 sentence 1 lit. f EU GDPR.
- This website also uses Google Analytics for a cross-device analysis of visitor flows, which is carried out via a user ID (Universal Analytics). You can disable the cross-device analysis of your usage under “My Data”, “Personal Information” in your customer account.
- Use of Webfonts
- Integration of Google Maps
- On this website we use the offer of Google Maps. This allows us to show you interactive maps directly in the website and allow you to conveniently use the map feature.
- By visiting the website, Google receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding subpage of our website. In addition, the data mentioned under § 3 of this declaration will be transmitted. This is done regardless of whether Google provides a user account that you are logged in to, or if there is no user account. When you’re logged in to Google, your data will be assigned directly to your account. If you do not wish to be associated with your profile on Google, you must log out before activating the button. Google stores your data as usage profiles and uses them for purposes of advertising, market research and / or tailor-made website design. Such an evaluation is done in particular (even for users who are not logged in) to provide appropriate advertising and to inform other users of the social network about their activities on our website. You have a right to object to the formation of these user profiles, and you must be directed to Google to make use of your right to object.